Thursday, August 14, 2014

Yummy Superfood Smoothie! - Thirsty Thursday

So delicious! Fruit smoothies are my favorite, and I LOVE adding acai to them. Love the flavor. In fact, this smoothie is full of my favorite fruits!


  • 1 cup of blueberries
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tbsp freeze dried acai berries
  • 2 scoops Vi Shape Mix
  • 2 tbsp Justin's All Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
  • Ice
  • Water
This is another smoothie that has the perfect balance of protein, carbs, and healthy fats with nothing unnecessary added! At 418 calories, it is a perfect breakfast with so many vitamins and minerals that you body needs as well as being an exceptional source of brain energy! More effective than that cup of coffee that is going to let you crash in a couple hours. 

I did try a new ingredient in this one - Justin's All Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Each ingredient listed is organic and sustainably derived. It is certified Gluten Free and Vegan. Besides being all natural, it also has 50% less sugar than Nutella. I LOVE Nutella so I am so excited that I found a new, healthy, guilt-free option! 
     I hope you enjoy my new recipe and try Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions!


Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!
#tiffanymercerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment