Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Workout Wednesday!! Round 2!!

Hey Guys!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! I am so excited to give you round 2 of Workout Wednesday, I have such a great feeling about this new thing.

     So, I want you to add this workout to your weekly routine, I hope that you have done the first workout a few times and gotten the hang of it. This week add this one in, alternating both of them and keeping track of your reps and weight that you are using so you can see your progress! Remember, push for 1 more rep each and every time! You only see results when you push harder than you ever have before.

#sweatyselfie




     Also, I know I sweated during this workout!! Let me see your #sweatyselfie too! I'm working hard too, so let's get sweaty together. Post your #sweatyselfie on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/wonderfullymadept and LIKE the page to get updates about this blog and more!





     Ok let's get started! Here is the list of the workout to print off and keep track of your reps and weight. Below that is the video! Enjoy! I'm so excited to hear back and see your pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment